• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yes car credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes car credit

I did a claim through your claimed solved but have now been told as I have had a claimed rejected I cannot claim, I have never put any claim in before, when I rang ycs they told me to contact ycc direct but could not give me a contact and I cannot find who to contact does anyone know where I contact now please
    Tags: None

Who rejected your claim that was bough by myclaimsolved? why? and are you certain you had PPI on your yes car credit finance agreement?

Have YCS sent you a copy of the rejection of your claim made to YCC ? If not, ask them for copies of the paperwork - you can do a SAR if they won't just send things to you ( Subject Access Request Letter ) - is it Your Claim Solved, or My Claim Solved ? Can you check the FCA ref number on your paperwork pls.

It is beyond the deadline for putting in claims for PPI now - so you will need to make your claim a continuance of the claim entered by MCS before the deadline.

Direct Auto Finance Ltd , No. 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 2SU
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I put the original claim in with my claimed solved not your claim as I stated earlier, back in June and today got a letter from mcs stating it had been rejected by ycc as they state I have put a claim in before which I never have, I have had no corrispondence with ycc only mcs and this letter from them just says its rejected and I have to contact them myself and they would not give me any contact details, do I contact ycc or direct auto finance and ask why, I know the time is past but I started the claim months ago and also the letter off mcs says the often send rejections but I have to deal with it and find the info and then send it to them, surely that is not how it should be as I would have done all the work and they get a fee if I win
      Bev ray

Comment

Well yes... any chance you can do a pic of the letter ? ( cover over your personal info )
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Copy of letter, I rang them straight away and they told me then to contact them myself

Comment

I can't upload of my phone will try off my pc tomorrow sorry

Comment

Screenshot the photo before uploading ( screenshot file size is much smaller )
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Copy of letter
                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X