• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please!! LOWELL County court claim?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yip that's okay for now, once you have more information you may have to amend ( or clarify further via witness statements ) to discuss each claim separately but for now the same does apply to all three accounts.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

MasterCoder please don't apologise i completely understand, i hope she gets well soon.
      i posted defence above for Amethyst to look at as requested anyway. but glad to hear that my defence sounded good as completely winged it haha

And yes correct still nothing received from Lowell, what do i do next? is it just a case of waiting? or am i on a time scale to do something else?
      Thankyou both Amethyst

Comment

Hi again..I've received a letter from lowell today simply saying..

We write further to the notice if proposed allocation into this matter. Please find enclosed a copy of our clients directions questionnaire.Â* We remain happy to discuss any aspect should you wish to make contact with us.
        The enclosed is directions questionnaire filled out by them saying..
        **they agree to being referred for mediation
        **agree small claims track is the appropriateÂ* track for this case
        **are you asking the court's permission to use written evidence. They ticked No

Thats all? I imagine that I will receive the same letter to fill out ? Any help much appreciated AmethystÂ*Â*Â*
        Thankyou

Comment

Hi just a quick update and to ask if someone could help?? I haven't received anything from the court like thought I would, what should my next action be? Thanks for any help

Comment

Amethyst*Morning. If you have a spare minute is really appreciate it if you or anyone could help me with my next steps as starting to panic that I need to do something.
            thankyou*

Comment

Hi anyone that could please help ( Amethyst ) as imstarting to really panic here that haven't got a clue what I am doing.
              today i received letter from court..

Saying that ti need to complete small claims directions from by 30th.most form is straight forward however.. what do I tick for..

Do you agree that small claims track is appropriate for this case?

Are you asking for courts permission to use the written evidence of a expert?

Also there is a separate letter titled..would you like to settle your case without going to court?
              Asking me to tick yes or no to following..
              There needs to be flexibility from parties and willingness to listen can you agree?
              and
              I can confirm that in have enough information about the claim to allow me to enter negotiations?

Any help would be appreciated thankyou in advance x

Comment

Small claims track - Yes

expert - No

Settle out of court is Mediation - have you had the agreement, assignment and default notice ? If yes, then yes you can say you have all the documents to mediate - if not then you say no to the document question - but yes to the willing to mediate part ( should they provide the documents )
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Amethyst thankyou so much for the reply.
                  I haven't heard anything from lowell/solicitors so a no to that one.
                  thanks ill ge this posted off asap.

Comment

Hi everyone,*
                    Happy new year ..just wanted to check in and also ask if anyone knows if there is a time schedule for them to get back to me. Last thing I did was post the "direction" off that had to be back by 30th december. The court has confirmed received but havent heard anything again since. Ans still havent had any thing from lowell ...thankyou in advance*

Comment

Hi Sorry me again, Amethyst*sorry to tag you but I dont seem to be getting a response. If anyone has the time could they let me know if I need to do anything else. Submitting last documents by 30th december but haven't heard anything since from courts or lowell/solicitors .* Also I'm moving next month,should I let court know?* Thanks for any feedback just worried I need to be doing something.* *

Comment

Originally posted by mattty View Post
                        Hi Sorry me again, Amethystsorry to tag you but I dont seem to be getting a response. If anyone has the time could they let me know if I need to do anything else. Submitting last documents by 30th december but haven't heard anything since from courts or lowell/solicitors . Also I'm moving next month,should I let court know? Thanks for any feedback just worried I need to be doing something.

let them know new address obviously as they could get CCJ non compliance to court instructions, * check MCOL see if the documents you state are recorded or is it you are longer way down the line, OR ring the court for up date and give your new address

Comment

Indeed, let the court know your change of address when you move - however I would likely give the court a call now as it has been a month since you filed your directions questionnaire - just ask if they can check the status of the case - it is likely waiting at your local court for directions to be issued ( can take 6-8 weeks from when a case is transferred ) but equally they may still be waiting for a response from the claimant. If it puts your mind at rest it doesn't hurt to give Northampton ccbc a call xxx
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thankyou* I will call them Monday and see what the status of the case is. I'll let you know what they say *

Comment

Hi Amethyst*/or anyone that can help.
                              i received letter from the court this morning (still nothing from lowell/solicitors) letter reads.. To all parties, The small calims mediation team have arranged for your case to be transfereed to a hearing centre as they were not able to arrange mediation at this time. This claim has been transfered to the county hearing centre listed below for allocation. On receipt the file will be referred to a procedural judge who will allocate the claim to track and give case management directions Details of the judges directions will be sent to you in a notice of allocation. If you would like any further information you can contact the local hearing centre directly but please await the judges directions.

obviously i know i need to wait for these directions but what happens next? The thought of court is a worry * I also need to inform them of change of address but havent had my official move date confirmed yet but its sometime beginning of march. this will effect the local hearing centre as this will no longer be my local one. Should i inform them now of this or wait until actually moved?*
                              Thankyou for any help

Comment

Hi sorry to keep asking,but can anyone help?? Thankyou in adavnce

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X