• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Employee theft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you I sent these off waiting on a reply

Comment

Hi guys iv got a reply is it ok to email admin the letters as I'm having problems loading them up again

Comment

I have sent them over but I realized I didnt redacted personal info from some

Comment

Okay got them.Â* I'll have a read through xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

send Recorded delivery and attach receipt etc to your file copy

Comment

Okay, yes you should reply to the employer with ID as requested, and state (again) that you specifically require contact, disciplinary record, as well as copies of all data, documents and communications with third parties relating to your dismissal and the incident responsible for such.

They may well refuse on the third parties communication part as it could be deemed legally privileged.

Â*
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

What about to dwf what should I say to them seems to me like there being awkward about sending any info, they have only sent what communications iv had between them and that type up on the conversation is not correct he wasnt speaking to me like that and he wasnt accepting the £10 he said it's not good enough they need more than that when I said I couldn't afford it I dont have a job he said well your gna have to sort something after I said a few times I couldn't afford more he said well I'll have to send you a income form to fill out didnt say anything about accepting itÂ*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X