• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Criminal records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal records

I was caught stealing in primark today and my details were taken including my address and date of birth and the photocopy of my health insurance card was made.
    They did not involve the police but I was banned from going to any branch of primark for 5 years.
    Will this affect me if I want to apply or extend my visa and will I have a criminal record?
    Tags: None

No criminal record.

You will probably receive a letter from a firm called RLP demanding payment of a large sum of money for some imagined losses.
    That letter, and subsequent follow up letters, can be ignored.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I got a letter from the police today after shoplifting in primark on the 12th of October. Although police was not involved at the scene. I don't understand what the letter means

Comment

Can you do a picture of the letter pls > If you have trouble removing your personal details and posting it up here feel free to email me ( admin@legalbeagles.info ) - then we should be able to help you work out what it is for and what you need to do xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have sent the picture of the letter to the ebove email. Should I fill the form? If 8 should fill it, what will be the consequences and if I don't fill it, what will be the consequences.
            Will I be charged to court or will I be arrested by the police? This happened to be my first time.

Please what do I need to do about the letter?

Comment

Okay the letter is in German from the Berlin police so it would probably be wise to ask someone German to translate first. The Primark is the one in Berlin ?

2019-10-26 16_37_30-IMG_20191026_170857[12964].jpg ‎- Photos.png

Google translate isn't particularly helpful as the title of the letter seems to say
              "they will be trained to commit a criminal offence"

If they would like to get out in writing, please use the shady/lying auberungsbogen and send me this with indication of the obgien Vorgansnumbber bypasser to the outegfuilt. Velvet information - also about your professional and economic skills are voluntary

if I do not receive a message from them within two weeks of accessing this disc, I assume that you do not want to be accused.
              which also makes no sense... so I assume they are asking for your mitigation but you need to, if you're not German speaking, to get it properly translated so you can respond to it accordingly.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I don't think there is any identifying details in this so posting just in case someone happens to be able to translate from German better than Google
                2019-10-26 17_03_31-IMG_20191026_170857[12964].jpg ‎- Photos.png
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

What about the form on the second page?
                  And please what would be the likely consequences if I plead guilty of the offense?

Comment

Comment

I have absolutely no idea as I can't read what it says xxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

The letter has been translated for me by someone who understands German clearly. It requests for my statement about the incident.
                        What could possibly happen if I plead guilty of the offense. It is my first time and it would be the last.
                        Will I be charged to court?
                        Will I go to jail?
                        Will I have a criminal record?
                        Will I have to pay charges?
                        I'm worried since yesterday I got the letter from the police because police was not involved at the scene of the event. I am ready to pay any charges....

Comment

what is going on here = PRIMARK???? UK and then letter from
                          Bundespolizei German Police??

Comment

Seems the shoplifting accusation was in a primark store in Berlin and the OP resides in Germany..

This form appears to be a precursor to a fixed penalty. There's no obligation to fill in details other than confirm identity and say if you are pleading guilty / not guilty. If guilty then they decide if it's suitable for a penalty notice and if so you pay a charge based on income ( which is asked for in a second form) However as you are in Germany on a visa ( not sure if work or student ?) I would try get some proper advice from either student services or a law centre in Germany as to how best to respond to avoid any criminal records/affecting your visa.

You could look at some of the German expat type forums too see others experiences in similar circumstances - but really you should try and get formal ( German ) legal advice xxx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X