• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI

HI, Hello to all
    I filled in a online ppi check by Allay Claims and they found several cases,they sent forums for me to sign which i did not, but did sign online for two lenders for which there is no outcome at least as of yet. I have had a payout from a bank which allay searched but for which I did not give a signature for them to pursue the claim digittaly or otherwise. i have of course recieved a letter of we have won which includes a Pro Forma invoice. have also recived an email saying the bank has confirmed my payment and the fee`s are now due and attached is there invoice it is the same pro forma invoice which has no actual ref No, I would like to know if I owe payment or weather they are trying it on, I`m not against paying for the service as I take responibilty for my actions but in this case I am unsure, I would be graterfull for any help with this. Many Thanks
    Tags: None

Was the refund from the bank due to your having made a claim yourself, or the bank picked it up themselves ? Or was it because Allay had approached them? Did the bank cc the offer letter to Allay as far as you know?

What you want to do is do a SAR to Allay to get all documents and data they hold, so you can see what they have done on your behalf with or without your permission/authorisation and ask the bank that refunded you for copies of any third party authority that they have recorded against the account.

Did you keep copies of the documentation you signed and returned to Allay ? Any terms in there that signing for one lender covers any other claims that may arise?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Amethyst, Was the refund from the bank due to your having made a claim yourself, or the bank picked it up themselves ? no
      Or was it because Allay had approached them? yes
      Did the bank cc the offer letter to Allay as far as you know? I would have to say yes as allay they knew the amount
      Did you keep copies of the documentation you signed and returned to Allay ? digitaly sighned so no copy paper ones not sighned or returned. No signature at all for the claim in question.
      Any terms in there that signing for one lender covers any other claims that may arise? I cant find any but im not the best with this sort of thing, but if one covers all why ask for a signature for each lender ?
      I realy dont understand why they are not sending an invoice only a pro forma unless they are on shakey ground or is a pro forma payable?

Thanks for the help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X