• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Why insurance is more expensive for younger drivers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why insurance is more expensive for younger drivers?

It is very important to stress that there is nothing personal and that insurers are aware of that not all young drivers are bad drivers. but Unfortunately, the decades that worth of statistics that insurers can base their quotes on all so show that drivers under 25 years old are more likely to have an accident.Any advice on this....
    Tags: None

It's true? Not really sure what you're after as you just stated a fact.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

But what are the factors that can affect the price of my car insurance with including circumstances? .And I want to know what are the main benefits .Suppose if the accident risk, that is higher than the insurance premium ..Any information on this...

Comment

You want to know how insurers rate motor risks?
        Each insurer has a different approach for starters, and there are numerous insurers.

Risk factors are multiple: the vehicle age
        power
        modifications
        security
        value
        usage

the location

the driver: age
        occupation
        experience
        record
        home owner or not
        in a relationship or not

The above are only examples of what is taken into account

Comment

Ok how much it can cost the car insurance premium and the amount that i have agree to pay before the insurance kicks in to help pay for any covered loss...
          Last edited by jhonpaul; 16th August 2019, 10:40:AM. Reason: added information

Comment

I don't fully understand your question.

The cost of a policy is set by the underwriters following the parameters set by the insurance company who employs them.

The cover starts on inception of the policy.

Before they pay a claim the insurers could insist on the whole of the premium being paid, but this is unlikely now a days

On your profile page you describe yourself as "insurance advisor" (sic)
            Could you elaborate on that description and confirm in which country you are

Comment

How long is a piece of string? The premium will depend on the answers given by the driver.

I don't understand the last part of your sentence, it isn't proper English - can you rephrase in a complete sentence?
              If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              LEGAL DISCLAIMER
              Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Is there any fact that young driver insurance is typically much more expensive, young motorists can have a pretty by viewing of insurance providers.and how long does the insurance providers charge young drivers more for their insurance...

Comment

25 tends to be the age at which younger drivers premiums drop, but each insurance company operates different rating parameters

Comment

Originally posted by jhonpaul View Post
                    Ok how much it can cost the car insurance premium and the amount that i have agree to pay before the insurance kicks in to help pay for any covered loss...
                    Bringing to your attention the sites you are posting these repetitive questions are run by volunteers, regarding in-debt situations, if you need insurance etc advice and the many non debt subjects Google them and read any responses, we try to understand and help the genuine cases of needs in debt situations, and not waste time on non debt questions, many have proper jobs and little time to answer repetitive questions when the said individual fails to search the problem then repeates in another non English format a question not relating to debt etc on other sites,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X