• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help I have received a court letter from civil enforcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help I have received a court letter from civil enforcement

The court letter is for a parking fine £270.00
    Tags: None

Hi & welcome to LB.

Is it an actual court claim?
    If so, have you acknowledged it?
    What is the claim issue date?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by miss b View Post
      The court letter is for a parking fine £270.00
      Thanks for your reply,
      Court claim date was on the 17/7/17 and no I have not acknowledged it yet.
      I believe its an actual court claim because it got the stamp on it

Comment

OK.
        If it has a seal (stamp) & a court claim number, it's probably a kosher claim.
        You could phone the court to verify, or just acknowledge online.....if it allows you to acknowledge using the info on the claim form, you know it must be a live claim.
        Here's a 'how to'.....https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ledge-a-claim/
        You have limited time to do so.
        Post back on this thread when you've done so & we can then suggest the next steps.

Do you still have the postal notice to registered keeper?
        Can you get some pictures of the site signs?
        Could you also post up a pic of (or write verbatim) their Particulars of claim?
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X