• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train4jobs cancellation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train4jobs cancellation

I signed up for Train4Jobs a college that is both online and onsite with the majority of the work completed online.

I had a lady come to my flat in which pressured both me and my brother with promises of earning massive amounts of money but didn't explain how the loan was very long and expensive. However, because me and my brother weren't earning enough to cover the loan the lady told us to lie to the creditor in order to get the loan, me and my brother haven't felt so forced into something until then. Now me and my brother are facing massive debt.

I tried to contact them to cancel the course as I wasn't able to pay £7000. Their website was down and nobody would answer calls or the number would be dead. I tried to do this within the 14 days cancel period and couldn't succeed. skipping ahead 2 years of trying to contact them they finally replied to my email via post and they said I couldn't cancel because it was "outside the 14 day cancel period". These idiots need to reply on time then.

I think this was a scam to enroll people quickly and have no regard on people that cannot afford such a course.

can you help me get out of this agreement. Thanks
    Tags: None

Do you have any evidence of trying to contact them originally when you tried to cancel, in the first 14 days, did you send any letters or emails to them or just try to telephone?

Did you receive a copy of the credit agreement that you signed?

Who is the credit agreement with? And what date did you take it out?

Also if you can remember did the lady visit you on two separate occasions or just the once? Did you sign the credit agreement during her first visit?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X