• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shop lifting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop lifting

I went into a store paid for items continued shopping for five small items approx 66 pounds worth and walked out without paying my mother I was under a lot of emotional upset no excuse I know Lpd stopped me outside terrible experience I realise it was wrong they said I would be fined and I deserve that I am deeply ashamed how do I cope with this once I’ve paid is that it over won’t hear anything more
    Tags: None

If its RLP you mean, don't pay them a penny.

To quote an expert...

"Ignore it completely. There has been no loss, the security people were doing the job they were paid to do.

There is a list of all the letters you will be receiving on the website. ( The Scary Letters.... RLP and DWF )

The last time they tried court they got thoroughly spanked by the judge ( https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...h-and-the-lies )"

Comment

Thanks what happens if u pay fine does this awful thing go away for example will not be on any disclosures etc. Awaiting letter no place were called

Comment

Police were called

Comment

Police were not called at all please cancel previous statement

Comment

Unless you were charged with an offence, all that will happen is you'll receive speculative invoices from RLP or similar companies.

If you pay them they go away because they don't care about anything other than scaring you into giving them money.

If you don't you get 4/5 more letters, maybe a couple further from a debt company, then they go away.

So, the Police attended ? what happened with them, and was it the Police who said you'd be fined? or was it the store security who said you'd be fined? ( if store security then they can't fine you, only invoice you )

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

lol, ok if they weren't called there's no issue ... it won't be a fine, just an invoice, and theres no records for disclosure under DBS or anything. Only record would be maybe the shop having a record that they banned you and gave your details to RLP etc, nothing official.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X