• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

good afternoon all

Joined today because High Court Enforcement Group have somehow linked me to a limited company I have nothing to do with and are now threatening to enter my business premises. They are telling me I have to send them my lease, which I’m not going to do. Shouldn’t they have to show a link to the said company? They can’t, because I’m not part of the defendant company, nor have I ever been.

This post has more info:

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-being-pursued

Any help you any provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
    Tags: None

R0b has told you all you need to know.

Cooperation with Enforcement officers is preferable to confrontation.
    If you don't convince them they have the wrong address they will enforce, and it will then be more unnecessary effort to put things right

Comment

That’s crazy, seems like guilty until proven innocent. He was so rude and bullish too.

Comment

Yep, they do tend to be, not like those kind gentlemen in that tv prog "The Sheriffs are Coming".
        Trouble is there are peeps out there who try and avoid paying their dues.
        HCEOs have heard all the excuses and don't believe any of them.
        Read your other thread...same advice coming

Comment

I’ve sent the solicitor the cover page of my lease and not heard a dicky bird back confirming receipt.

I’m really quite concerned that they are able to target me for something that has nothing to do with me. I own a business and am also studying. This is absolutely nerve wrecking. Hear all sorts of stories about phishing and scams, hence why I didn’t want to send my lease out to anyone. I couldn’t point my finger at someone on the street saying they owe me money and make them prove they don’t while threatening them - I’d be arrested. Yet here we are with these lot bullying me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X