• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am struggling with a third party debt order application. What to strike through. So scared of getting this wrong. I am the claimant. the person that owes money is the defendant and a bank is the third party

Do I strike out 'defendant' then claimant?

The [claimant] [defendant] (‘the judgment creditor’) applies for an order that the third party pay to the judgment creditor the debt which the third party owes to the [defendant] [claimant] (‘the judgment debtor’) (or so much of it as is necessary to discharge the amount owing under the judgment or order
    Last edited by CreamSoda; 25th January 2019, 11:13:AM. Reason: typo
    Tags: None

You're the claimant and have obtained a Judgment against the defendant ? What was the judgment order for - forthwith payment ?

2019-01-25 11_26_56-Start.png

Have you investigated other forms of enforcement ? https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-...rce-a-judgment
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you so much. Yes, I have a judgement and I have investigated other forms of enforcement but debtor often out of the UK so warrant not helpful, is a company director so cannot deduct from wages and I want to be paid quickly so cannot use charging order.

Comment

Okay sounds like you have considered the options. Presumably the judgment is against the defendant as an individual as opposed to his company, and it is a personal bank account that you are requesting the court apply the debt order against.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It this case yes and yes. Thank you for your support

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X