• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A huge thank you before I've even posted.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge thank you before I've even posted.

I'd just like to say how relieved I am to have found this site. I have been struggling with a Part 8 for non-compliance with DPS and have been helped enormously by the threads I have been reading - I've lost half a day but will at least get more sleep now.

Particular thanks to Crazy Council, Rob and Kati for your excellent input.

I feel like I should know everything by now but I'm still not quite there yet so will put a post together. Thank you in advance of that.

"There is a wonderful mythical law of nature
    that the three things we crave most in life
    - happiness, freedom and peace of mind -
    are always attained by giving them to someone else."
    PEYTON C. MARCH
    Tags: None

Welcome to the forum. It's great to hear that reading through some others threads and info has helped set your mind at ease that you can deal with this I'm sure people will help once you are ready to make a thread with a bit of the background and what you need help with xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you Amethyst. I've posted an enquiry but it seems to have gone up in the Welcome forum. I hope this doesn't cause trouble for anyone...

I guess it should have gone into "Court"

PEYTON C. MARCH

Comment

I shall have a look for you and move if needed xxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello Amethyst. Did you move my post? I haven't heard anything and the clock is ticking. I would be really grateful for a response to this query. Thank you

PEYTON C. MARCH

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X