• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Moriarty law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moriarty law

Please help!!
    i have recieved court documents - CCJ from moriarty law for a debt for utility warehouse- the date of the debt is 24/11/2012- I don’t recall this debt I have received no letters from this company stating they are filing a CCJ....I have 14 days to respond, can I delay this by asking for evidence? As this with become statutory barred in a month? Is that correct? As it’s going to be 6yrs?
    i don’t know what to do ? I know this company are being snakes by trying to claim this money before the 6yrs runs out.
    can I have some advice on the best steps forward pls.
    Tags: None

papers ?? court N1 or PAP or has a CCJ been given ?????

Comment

filing a CCJ? sound they are trying it on 14 days? PAP if they intend to issue N1 form is 30 days???

Comment

It’s a county court claim form

Comment

Originally posted by Wapato View Post
          It’s a county court claim form
          their claim is

Comment

Check dates
            Acknowledge Claim

CPR 31.14 Request

Comment

also details what it is about last payment when? over 12 months etc etc we need details

Comment

I haven’t acknowledged this debt , but they have applied to the courts my question is.. can I ask for full evidence of the debt ? As the date of the debt is bk in 2012... if I ask for evidence will this delay the CCJ action?

Comment

No 6 have you looked at these links or else CCJ for not acknowledging , better acknowledge on line MCOL or you get automatic

Comment

Amethyst

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X