• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mis sold interests only mortgages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis sold interests only mortgages

Had a company called Pure Legal Ltd, saying that they can help us get back all our interest we paid when we was on interest only. But since we spoke and signed the paper work. I feel like I've been scammed. Help me please.
    Tags: None

Google reviews are not good. Have you paid them any money? What is on the paperwork you signed?

Comment

Yip, as 2222 says, do you have copies of the agreement you signed? Letter of Authority etc ?

Did you go direct to Pure Legal or through a company called ' My Claim Solved ' ?

Is it Pure Legal Limited, or Pure Legal Solicitors ( same people but one is an ABS and one is a Solicitors firm - both SRA regulated, neither have Claims Management Licences )

I believe they charge 35%+VAT commission - otherwise if you cancel they charge £80 an hour for work done. There also seem to be ATE premiums and whatnot added to that 35%.

anyway, that's guessing - need to know exactly what your current position is, when you signed up, what you signed up for - also you say 'when we was on interest only' - does that mean you have a different mortgage now ( so the claim wouldn't be against your current mortgage provider) - and, do you actually feel you were missold your mortgage ?

What makes you feel like you've been scammed ? ( other than their commission rate )
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's Pure Legal Ltd. The mortgage was was interest only when we first took it out 11yr ago but we changed it over to repayment 2yr ago. Just signed papers so they can act on our behalf to talk to our mortgage lenders.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X