• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I wonder if someone out there can help me! I recently contacted Mortgage Claims.com to find out if our current interest only mortgage was in fact Mis sold to us, After hearing nothing for awhile I have now received a call to say that they believe there is a basis for a claim, and a company called pure legal have become involved, they have emailed a lot of information through to me and now I have to sign, but the charge is 35% - I kind of feel like I am getting cold feet about the whole situation as I don’t want to incur any further costs! Also this is our current mortgage, we originally did our mortgage through a broker this broker is now out of business, I did contact the FSCS And they told me all of the claims for this company were being dealt with through Scottish mutual, I contacted Scottish mutual who said I didn’t have a case, hence the reason I got in contact with Mortgage Claims.com, I feel like I am now at a crossroads and just want some advice I feel I wouldn’t of got this far on my own but I am worried to take the next step please help
    Tags: None

Who contacted you to say there is a basis for the claim ? the claims management company ( mortgage claims . com ) or Pure Legal ( not sure who they are ) have you actually signed anything with them?

Interest Only mortgage claims are the new 'scam' by the CMCs who are trying to figure out what to go after now PPI claims are coming to an end.

If you do have an actual complaint you can do it yourself directly with the mortgage company and Scottish Mutual - did Scottish Mutual give reason as to why they didn't agree you have a case for mis-selling ?

Is the mortgage you are complaining about your current mortgage on your home?

I can't find the company ( mortgage claims. com website is for sale nd the pure legal limited site is down and neither seems to be MOJ regulated ) - have you got a copy of the paperwork there? can you give me the company reference details from the bottom and the claims management regulator authorisation number.

Pure Legal - Fourth Floor Building 8, Princes Parade, Liverpool, Merseyside, England, L3 1DL ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Someone else who got paperwork from Pure Legal http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...-sold-mortgage

Comment

They do seem to be SRA regulated http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/...-legal-limited IF it is they.
        Pure Legal Limited is a private limited company registered under number 09511435 in England and Wales, and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority number 624740. Registered office: Pure House, Building 8 Kings Business Park, Kings Drive, Prescot, Liverpool, Merseyside, L34 1PJ
        but website being down is a bit of an issue - particularly as we have no idea who mortgageclaims.com are. It maybe they are having a restructure judging by this " claimyourmortgage.co.uk / PrivacyPolicy " and re naming themselved as Pure CLaims Limited ... but that's guess work (ish ) https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...Q/appointments and https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...ddate=99991231

Anyway, we're automatically suspicious, so if you have the details of the company and their terms that would be helpful

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X