• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with an RLP letter please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with an RLP letter please

Hi!

So about 3 months ago, almost 4 I had an incident in Primark, they caught me shoplifting which i only did for fun and i know it was a terrible thing to do, they told me that i was going to get a letter to my address and that i had to lu £90 and it was going to be like that incident never happened! so i’m from a foreign country and i jut got 2 letters yesterday from RLP with my wrong name and dated from a month and a half ago saying that i haven’t respond a previous letter that they sent me (which it never arrived) and that i need to pay £191.50, if they don’t hear from me in 14 days (which have already passed) they were going to take legal actions

So my question here is, what can i do as i haven’t resent a previous letter, it has never arrived and these ones just got here after so long? are they going to take legal actions? should i pay even when they are charging me double they said they would? what should i do?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Just ignore. Search the forum for other RLP incidents. If the name is wrong what can they do? The letters just get more and more red ink and then they stop.

Comment

Ignore it.

Are these like the letters? http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...rs-rlp-and-dwf

Were any police involved or just the security from the store, and did they recover the goods in good/resaleable condition ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

no it was just the store’s security and yeah they did recover the goods in a resaleable conditions.

thanks for answering

Comment

You will be fine. There are likely to be a few more letters before they give up, so feel free to post if anything appears that concerns you, otherwise continue to completely ignore RLP.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X