• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pension Liberation Scam - Pension Matters Associates Ltd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pension Liberation Scam - Pension Matters Associates Ltd.

Hi, I am new to this site. I am looking for some advice re the above matter.
    Tags: None

I was the victim of this scam back in 2013 when I transferred my Civil Service Pension to a scheme called Brookes Retirement Benefits Scheme this was via a cold call from a company called Yardstick Marketing and an admin company called Integra who I discovered were dissolved in 2014 who were based in Liverpool.

Comment

Hi. If it helps, pension matters associates were baded at lester house in bury. They moved to cheadle hulme approx 3 yrs ago and renamed themselves 'Freemaantle'. Ross Daly & Adam Bennett.

Comment

Just google freemantle services, they have dissolved also sprry.

Comment

Cheers for the info.

Comment

How much did you lose?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle5225 View Post
              Hi. If it helps, pension matters associates were baded at lester house in bury. They moved to cheadle hulme approx 3 yrs ago and renamed themselves 'Freemaantle'. Ross Daly & Adam Bennett.
              Thanks for the info Michelle.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                Cheers for the info.
                Lets just say " a few quid".

Comment

How much did you lose are you getting your money back?

Comment

Any retired lawyers out there who can help with a court case. Help for a self litigant, Maybe as a McKenzie friend?.

Comment

Was the company Vela Technologies Or DTL UK ltd?

Comment

I'll help you.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                          I'll help you.
                          The thread is over a year old, any reason to resurrect it?
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Just trying to help someone out as I lost my pension also and got it back.

Comment

Yes according to the Pension Ombudsman my pension
                              is with them.
                              I am sorry I haven't responded sooner I have been off work since Nov last year with Covid and now have Long Covid. If you could help me with this I would be most grateful.
                              Thanks
                              Steve Carr

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X