• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pension Liberation Scam - Pension Matters Associates Ltd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, did you get my last msg I sent? Would you still be willing to assist me in recovering my pension please.

Comment

Tell us more about the issue and we can try and help. I hope you recover fully from Covid, best wishes to you.
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Oh right you can wait for them to get your money back or make a small claim's court order.

Comment

Hello , are you still willing to help me in recovering my pension. I am more than happy to give you any info you require.
          Thank you.
          Steve Carr

Comment

Yes you'll need to phone up CCMCC and get 3 N1 form's and an EX160 for fee remission fill out these and you'll be able to get your money back, who contacted yourself regarding your pension transfer?

Comment

That is great news as I am currently off work with Long Covid. I was initially contacted by Yardstick Marketing.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.

Kind Regards
              Steve

Comment

That's ok I lost £11,200 I had to investigate the matter to get my money back.

Comment

Hi,

Did you deal with CSP re your missing pension?

Regards
                  Steve Carr

Comment

Who are CSP?

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                      Who are CSP?
                      Civil Service Pensions.

Comment

Oh right is that my csp?

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                          Oh right you can wait for them to get your money back or make a small claim's court order.
                          Hi Steve did you get your pension back?

Comment

Originally posted by SGJC54 View Post
                            Yes according to the Pension Ombudsman my pension
                            is with them.
                            Did you get resolution on this - 2 years on? I would be interested to read the Ombudsman's report if it got resolved and is on their website. Do you have the reference (if it's concluded that is)?

Comment

What is happening with your pension, did it get resolved?

Comment

Hi,
                                No, not as yet but I have found out a company called Dalraida Trustees are currently investigating the scheme as a pension scam. I have not been well recently but am feeling better now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X