• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nolans solicitors for ME IV ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolans solicitors for ME IV ?

Hi everyone ,I hope maybe someone can help ? I recieved a letter today from Nolans solicitors saying they are acting for the pursuers ME IV ,they want me to fill out an income and expenditure form before the deadline of 5 working days or ill be likely to face court action ! It doesn't say how much or who I owe money too ? Confused.com ?
    Tags: None

Re: Nolans solicitors for ME IV ?

Are you in Scotland ? ( Nolans - http://www.scotdebt.co.uk/ ? )

Presumably ME IV ( Marlin House, 16-22 Grafton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1QP ?? ) is the next company along from ME III. So Cabot etc really. Can't see a consumer credit licence for them.

Have you ever had a Welcome finance loan ?

Without an amount or any info on what the debt is I don't see how you could possibly complete and IE sheet for them.

Maybe if you can scan in the letter we can give you a hand in replying to them.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Nolans solicitors for ME IV ?

Hi yes im in Scotland ,no ive never had a welcome finance loan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X