• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

It's happening again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's happening again

The same message as before. here is a blurry screenshot

Re: It's happening again

You will need a magnifying glass to read it LOL
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    QUOTE]The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.[/QUOTE]:cry:
    Interesting thing is when I first wrapped the text in quotes, when I tried to post, the same message came up, except that it stipulated 4 characters this time. It posted ok when I added random smileys
    Last edited by Niklowe; 28th June 2008, 20:56:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I believe that messages in quotes, DON'T count towards the minimum character count.
      This could be the problem

Comment

Thats right CB

Comment

But it still doesn't answer the question how I got the problem in the first place and why it kicks me over to another Tab? It kept kicking me to my OTR tab last night. I shall have to delve in deeper into the workings of my computer. BTW it is an LB generated message.
          It started after I had posted to my blog. I wonder if it is anything to do with saving a draft? maybe I saved inadvertently with no characters.
          and why is it merging my posts?
          OK automerge
          This a seperate post, will it automerge, It is not an edited post
          Obviously if I post to the thread immediately after my last post it automerges. Mmmmm makes sense.
          OMG I'm rambling
          Last edited by Niklowe; 28th June 2008, 21:29:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think you are just too old and past it!

Comment

Originally posted by Niklowe View Post
              It started after I had posted to my blog. I wonder if it is anything to do with saving a draft? maybe I saved inadvertently with no characters.
              According to the Admin panel you have a saved draft in your blog Nik

Niklowe I'm back (Again) 19:43, 26th Jun 2008 Draft [Delete]
              Have deleted it for you as nothing was written on it
              Last edited by Tools; 28th June 2008, 23:41:PM.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thought that might be the case. Thanks

Comment

Has it fixed it?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's still happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

oh

ummmmmmmmmmm

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll lllllssss ???????????????????

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X