• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New Look top of forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look top of forum

Not quite finished yet but you will have noticed a few changes.

the original stylee was getting a little crammed, and taking up a lot of page space for those without gigantic screens and high resolutions.

comments welcomed, and if we have missed anything off which you used, or would like to see there, please let us know.

Ame & Tools
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: New Look top of forum

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    comments welcomed, and if we have missed anything off which you used, or would like to see there, please let us know.
    Maybe the Lamp Post up there

Also the new style 'quote' looks great and much better

Comment

:high5: yeyyyyy you like them

Lamp Post = Community
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Oh Ok, maybe i should have clicked it first

It highlights 'Community & VIP forums', but doesn't show the VIP forums

PKea

Comment

oh yes....******ation - keep meaning to put both under the one community title but retain the seperate permissions will get on to that later. Cheers Peekedee
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I love the new 'steps' at the top...makes the forums so much easier to find. Clear, precise and easy to use. Thumbs up from me!:thumb:
            You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

:hug: I love ya xxx

(they called 'Tabs' btw BTW )
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                :hug: I love ya xxx

(they called 'Tabs' btw BTW )
                Lol, I know, I just wanted to call them steps cos thats what they look like

Ooooh, nice quote box too, like it!!
                Last edited by ByTheWay; 14th March 2008, 21:13:PM. Reason: add last sentence

Comment

It looks great Ame, thank you for all your hard work.

Comment

I liked the 'steps' but I like the new tabs even better...they look more organized and professional

Comment

oh worked out why you called them steps....cause you use internet explorer ! They weren't meant to be like that lol, and in FF looked okay. Anyway glad you like the change :kiss:
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

I like the new look at the top of the forum... well done ame xx

Comment

Looks a lot better IMO than before as the tabs really did look like steps before LMAO.

Nice rounded tabs easier on the eye. Gets my vote. :-)

Comment

why did no one tell meeeeeeeeeee about the ruddy steps, was only chance i peeked on IE when my FF went down and though ohhhhhhh bugger ! Can't believe you lot thought we MEANT it to look like that. pmsl.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

LOL I must admit, I thought they were supposed to look like steps...steps to heaven, steps onthe road to financial recovery, steps in the right direction etc...or even, in the VIP forum, steps to complete nuttiness (meant in a good way) lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X