• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Problem deleting post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem deleting post

Hello There. Nothing urgent, just accidentally posted the same message twice. I hit edit which flashes edit/delete but cannot find any option to delete.
    Any idea how I can get rid of this second accidental post? I have wiped out the message but I just don’t want to look more of an eejit then I do already!:dizzy:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous
    Tags: None

Re: Problem deleting post

lol, give us a link and I'll remove it. Usually you would just hit the report button and say oops double posted can someone delete pls, and we're on it, xx (ie Users can't usually delete a post)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

All done (found your senior moment )
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Aha! Many thanks

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
        ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          lol, give us a link and I'll remove it. Usually you would just hit the report button and say oops double posted can someone delete pls, and we're on it, xx (ie Users can't usually delete a post)
          Users can't usually delete a post?
          Boss Lady, do you think we are useless?:tinysmile_twink_t2:
          “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Lately I have discovered that it is safer for me to have limited access in all areas of life!!!! :wacko:
            Ah love the boss lady tease JB!

~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
              Lately I have discovered that it is safer for me to have limited access in all areas of life!!!! :wacko:
              Ah love the boss lady tease JB!
              Would I tease Boss Lady........????
              No way...:tinysmile_twink_t2:
              “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

You are a very naughty boy:whip:

~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                  You are a very naughty boy:whip:
                  Who me?
                  I absolutely adore Boss Lady........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnboy007 View Post
                    Users can't usually delete a post?
                    Depends which site you are on. Some allow you to delete your own posts. Some don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                      Depends which site you are on. Some allow you to delete your own posts. Some don't.
                      Yeah I agree, but Boss Lady spoils us and does it for us:tinysmile_twink_t2::tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

I'm just a control freak lol
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          I'm just a control freak lol

I was being polite Boss Lady:hail:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X