• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tidy up (or where the heck is everything moved to??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidy up (or where the heck is everything moved to??)

We've had a bit of a tidy up and will try simplify things a bit further but for now, in case you get lost at all, here's a list of the main forums; any suggestions welcome (bear in mind though we're trying to simplify rather than add more forums) - Money & Debt is rather massive, mainly because of the individual bank and credit card supplier forum areas.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Tidy up (or where the heck is everything moved to??)

There is currently a near epidemic of fraudulent bankruptcy orders and land/property repossessions. Would that be covered by existing forum headings?
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

from Unregulated secured loans ?

Good idea.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        from Unregulated secured loans ?

Good idea.
        I am currently dealing with such a case involving Redstones, though not on LB. In a lot of these iffy repossessions, the lender has not conducted proper checks, as they are required to do, particularly where over-riding interests are involved. Any alleged arrears are usually made up of excessive, unfair and/or unlawful fees. In 2010, the FSA fined Redstones £630,000. They were going to fine them £900,000, but Redstones co-operated and got 30% discount. PDF of adjudication available if required. Any further details, please PM me.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

What i'd like to know is where is the "whats happening" box. Its shows on the homepage of the forum when i not logged in, but when i logged in its now where to be seen, with no drop down arrow or option to enable it! Been like that since around xmas time now.
          Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Hiya xx Nice to see you Can you see the chatbox on the forum home page? The what's happening box is underneath that? and under that is the Users currently active box.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst - Yeah i can see the chat box and users online, but thats it. No What's happening box shows when am logged in and nothing for me to enable it at all. Will get a screen shot for you.
              Attached Files
              Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Comment

Hey Teaboy

I see what you mean. I think this has been an issue for some in the past. I don't know the fix but in the meantime just use the 'New Posts' button.

Comment

Cheers EXC - Yeah it been like it for a while now and i have been using the New Post link. Though i preferred the whats happening box, because when you clicked to view more, it was much tidy list view and i found it easy that way to scroll through list of threads etc.

Comment

Indeed I couldn't live without it. Let's hope Ame's as good at fixing it as she is at breaking it eh?

Comment

I'm glad you said that and not me, i suspect a strong right hand slap may be heading your way from Ame lol - But yeah i hope your right :behindsofa:

Comment

Okay sussed why you can't see it - you've accidentally clicked the drop down arrow and 'turn off top stats' It does say you can reopen them through Quick Links but the option is missing.... just trying to find out where to amend the setting. xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Bugger. I turned mine off too to try fix it and can't turn mine back on either. So it may vanish for everyone for a short bit while I sort out some coding.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay sorted it out. If you click on QUICK LINKS - you can now select ENABLE TOP STATS button as per image.

Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Bugger. I turned mine off too to try fix it and can't turn mine back on either. So it may vanish for everyone for a short bit while I sort out some coding.
                              HEHEHE, serves you right eep:

Okay sorted it out. If you click on QUICK LINKS - you can now select ENABLE TOP STATS button as per image.

Nice one Ame, it works again now by following what you said above. Why it take so long to fix though??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X