• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Email address posting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email address posting

Just a reminder that it is not a good idea to post your full email address on the public forum as it opens you up to all sorts of weird and wonderful spam and phishing.

Also a reminder that someone else's email address should not be posted in public without permission - It is okay to post generic bank complaint, Fos service, MOJ and so on, but not individual employees work accounts without their permission.

Many thanks

Sharon
    xxxxaw:
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Email address posting

Well,,that's spoilt my fun:tinysmile_twink_t2::tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

I appreciate that posting your own email address is probably not a good idea, but not sure on what grounds you can not post the email address of someone in authority at a DCA. Is it just site rules?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
        I appreciate that posting your own email address is probably not a good idea, but not sure on what grounds you can not post the email address of someone in authority at a DCA.
        Is it just site rules?
        Or just that it's better to post spam-bait anonymously, through a remailer, to alt.sex.bestiality.hamster.duct.tape? :rofl:

1. Yes, that newsgroup did (does?) exist
        2. No, I won't explain its name, as it is rude and disgusting.

Comment

I worry about you sometimes cloggy...I always thought it was sellotape!

Comment

I'd never stoop so low. msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X