• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help me !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me !!

As many of you know I look after the techy bits and bats of the site and recently we have enjoyed passing several milestones in the sites visibility and prescence on the web.

Here are a few facts and figures of interest to me (probably no-one else) which help us reach as many people in difficulty as possible. Picked from todays figures which are usually lower over the weekend.

Threads 35,404
    Posts 351,987
    Members 36,994
    Active Members (within past 30 days) 2,236
    Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours averages AROUND 7000 TO 8000
    There are currently 426 users online. 29 members and 397 guests

The most guests online over 24 hours was 11,217, 4th September 2013 at 20:12PM
    Most users ever online was 1,407, 28th June 2012 at 17:37:PM.

Alexa Rankings ( the definitive rating for a websites prescence on the web)
    Globally we are 150,503 IN THE WORLD!!! and 5,783 in the UK!!

I have set myself a target......foolishly.......to get the figures even higher and break our own records and if anyone is willing to help me in this quest here are a few simple things you can do to help.

Add Alexa toolbar to your browser
    Alexa Internet - Toolbar Download this helps Alexa know you use LegalBeagles and helps increase our ranking.

Many pc`s etc have their default language set to English -US, change your default setting to English - GB instead, not only do you get the CORRECT spellings of words it helps us and any other sites you visit see you are not visiting from across the pond.

Add a link to the forum, www.legalbeagles.info/forums/ , to your Facebook , Twitter, Blogspot account and wherever you can. Also if you have a Facebook/Twitter account then why not join the Facebook page we have or follow us on Twitter. Or simpy click thelogos anywhere in the forum .

There are lots of ways you can help, the ones above are simple and unintrusive but help us massively.

Thanks in advance for all your daily support.

Jules

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Tags: None

Re: Help me !!

And twitter
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I did say twiiter
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Bit of a misleading, attention seeking thread title dear.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I know worked for you though x

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            I did say twiiter
            not spelling it though are we ? pmsl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X