• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New Legal Beagles Publicity Poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Legal Beagles Publicity Poster

Like both!
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I agree. I'm going to road-test the poster with the coloured beagle in some local public libraries and see how the public react to it.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

We also have loads of car stickers which were done in May this year, if anyone wants one or two please let me or Cel know as we have loads. There are also the lovely Legal Beagle Teddies which are very cute and need good homes, the pictures was on the side bar but seems to have disapeared maybe Ame or Cel can put this back up in case anyone wants to buy one to support the site.

Comment

For the excellent information I've acquired in just one short morning here on LB especially from Bluebottle I have printed and displayed the poster in our local shops. I will also be placing it upon the noticeboard at work too

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X