• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Chat Room- Do we have a problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room- Do we have a problem?

I went into the chat room to talk to myself as I was very bored and found that I could not get in, do we have a problem?

Re: Chat Room- Do we have a problem?

Yeah we made it vegetarian

Only kidding

Yes we do have a problem, and yes it is being looked at

Comment

as a follow up what is the star appearing? do we get more if we are here for a year?

Comment

The star in the East?

Yes if you hover over it, its a 6 month star

Comment

do we get another one for 12 months?

Comment

You might just get a 12 month star instead, then how would you know it was a 12 month star and not just a 6 month one? It'll give you something to look forward to. (thats my version of I haven't got a clue)

Comment

I think the idea is taken from Mcdonalds msl:

Comment

Yes the chatroom is broken at the minute , the part of the program that actually defines the rooms is missing(some buggers nicked it you can`t leave anything round here unless its nailed down)

Last night I purchased Flashchat from Tufat as the one we had is still under Ashleys license and we do not have the login or admin codes to play about and fix it.

I will install it as soon as I can but feeling a little fragile right now as I`ve only just come back from a works party :alchie:. If I manage to stay conscious tonight I will get it back up and running , if not , should be up by tomorrow night so bear with me.
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Why is everyone wanting to get naked all the time when fixing problems, it beats me!

Comment

Ok all , the Chatroom fairy and myself were up while 5am fixing the chatroom and not one sign of nakedness

Still have some bits to tweak so bear with us.
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

lol speak for yourself the fairy was naked the whole time
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If I`d have known that I would have said sod the chatroom

Comment

oooo exciting bits - PM's in chat now have AVATARS oooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and you should be able to share files too.

Thats it. Fairy had enuff lol.

nightie night xx
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you fairy - and Amethyst msl:

Comment

msl:msl:msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X