• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VIP and Chatbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP and Chatbox

Hi all,

Have been sorting out some background admin stuff and have removed some of the unused usergroups. Unfortunately this has kicked out some of the VIP memberships (mainly those who were in the working groups usergroup which is a bit outdated and unused now) which I am going back through adding manually, and this may take a little bit of time. So don't panic if you have gone blue and lost your access to the VIP forums, it's only temporary. Feel free to bung me a pm though if you are trying to get on and I haven't sorted yours out yet.

I'm also having a rethink on the chatbox and chatroom facilities - the chatbox may be down for a while but the chatroom is, for the moment, working fine and as usual, all registered users are quite welcome to use the facility.

We may be looking to have a full forum upgrade to the next level of Vbulletin (we're still on 3.7 for you tecchy peeps) so am trying to minimise the disruption before doing it. I want to keep the forum in the same layout / style / ease of useability that we have now and upgrade without losing any of the features we have, so bear with me please.

Oh, and I've gone red again, since Tools left I have been a bit out on my own in terms of site admin, so have returned to Red as per Cetelco and Celestine to remove any confusion hopefully.

Thanks.

Ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: VIP and Chatbox

Hi Ame

Just a reminder (i've mentioned it before of course) but PCF lost all my attachments on their upgrade----just thought I'd mention it as you know--I got loads on here as well---lol

Turbs

Comment

Thanks Turbo. Yes, last upgrade we lost all attachments and that is why we have avoided upgrading majorly since we last moved server. But think it's getting so we can't avoid it soon. We worked out a way of keeping them so hopefully we'll be okay this time - will download as much as possible first so I can restore things if they go.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just a quick word to say, I always suspected you were a scarlet woman, Ame
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Thanks Turbo. Yes, last upgrade we lost all attachments and that is why we have avoided upgrading majorly since we last moved server. But think it's getting so we can't avoid it soon. We worked out a way of keeping them so hopefully we'll be okay this time - will download as much as possible first so I can restore things if they go.
          Cheers---PCF got a completely different method of managing attachments now after their upgrade to --like a 2 stage thing--upload, choose,select--or summat like that

they are on 4.0.4 but i think the original problem was using a beta version in between if i remember correctly

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X