• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Problems Uploading Attachment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Uploading Attachment

Dear Admin

Haven't been able to upload an attachment. Tried both pdf and jpeg format. pdf message said upload failed. jpeg nothing happened after 10 minutes or more despite message saying that it was uploading.

Please can you help?

QCK

Re: Problems Uploading Attachment

Test to see if I can.
    Attached Files

Comment

mmmmm sorry Kate I don't know whats up with it, other than the pdf may be too large. Feel free to email it to me and I can post it up for you, or at least see if its the file or something wonky with the site thats causing the problem.

admin@legalbeagles.info
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just checking Amethyst - did you get my email yesterday with the attachments?

Thank you.

QCK

Comment

Yes thank you hun, was looking at it last night, and yes it won't upload to the site, I think its because its MASSIVE lol. When you scanned it in, did it scan as a jpeg ? You need to reduce the size of that before you turn it to a pdf, or just upload the JPG's. I tried copying the PDF image to paste in PAINT as a jpg but it was seriously large and half of it was lost.

Have a go, otherwise when I get in this afternoon I'll have another go.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Oh thanks a lot for trying Amethyst. I thought it was below the size limit. I'll try again with something smaller. please dont worry unless i come back for your help again

QCK

Comment

Thanks hun, and my apologies. The PDF is about 3.5MB, the limit is 4 GB (the max we could set it to) but PDF's over 1.5MB seem to have trouble getting uploaded on to the site. Think a more techy person than Tools and I needs to have a look at our attachments system to work out why. Let me know if you need any help with it.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X