• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

more sections?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more sections?

Hiya

I have always found on other sites it is hard to search for anything other than bank charges if it is related to a bank.

If you have bank charges with Natwest, you could have a miss sold loan with Nat west, fraud on your account, or anything else other than bank charges.

Could we have sub folders for each bank, as i think it would be good to just see an area stating the obvious.

Then hours wouldn't be wasted on searching, also what i believe could be very usefully information to others would not be lost in a heap.

If these sub categories were placed under each bank then each banks responses could be monitored and users would know which game plan the banks take for each problem.
    Just a thought:banana:
    P

Re: more sections?

Sounds interesting, but the fraud stuff can be put in natwest section(or I usually miss it!) or it can go into general section. It is difficult to outspace the whole site otherwise you could find that no one can find anything on the things they want.

Comment

Hi Nattie, im not natwest just used example.
      the problem i found OTR is the amount of muddle.

I would search for PPI and fraud but you never know if you actaully have every thread that can help you. So i had to sieve through unecessary threads most times.

I dont mind hard work , but would be interesting to see actually how many cases of these problems are issue's.

I never under stood why they didn't do a sub folder per bank for PPi problems the issue grew huge over night.

Its only a vision.. just incase it helps.

P

Comment

I have to actually say that I have seen not one single case on PPI since it has arrived yet I have seen hundreds of bank charges letters. To be honest I also keep out of PPI threads because of personal reasons that I will try not to air on here. If PPI was a big issue and it isn't(IMHO) then i am sure they would have a separate part to the forum.

Comment

Do you mean over the road? or here ..PPI ? theres plenty.. miss sold, pre loaded, plus interest claiming.

I can understand here as its still progressing, i can only seem to find 3 threads at this time. Also PPI is under 4 letters and the search says no no.:-(

Comment

Pam, there is MISSELLING and misselling and altered memories. Enough said from me. I think i have to leave the PPI stuff alone and have done on most charges sites. My view on misselling is that either a loan is stated ONLY with ppi, or that it is taken even though the person cannot make a claim. The things such as, I had a good job etc etc to me is not misselling. As i said it is not a big issue.

Comment

Nattie I have no ideal what you are saying??
              Maybe better you leave it as you suggested, if its bad personnel memories for you, I understand.

I am happy to have a discussion with any one around who finds the subject inviting, please don't put yourself in a bad place to reply as that would not be nice for anyone.

P

Comment

Pam - I agree with you. I'll have a ponder over the next few days and a bit of a discussion......

pulling everything together is the hard bit

if we have a PPI specific forum - then also have PPI threads under each bank specific it will be all over.

I think also it would be of help if we do implement something we have thought about a while....each thread to have a title post which is updated by the OP and has tick boxes for the subject matter (PPI / Bank charges etc) and the bank it relates to (natwest / lloys etc) which is then easily searchable.

But dont quote me on that just yet......
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Can I just advise people that the VB search facility is not brilliant and you can not search for words less than 4 letters so DPA, PPI, CCA etc are out of the window.

To overcome this, use the google advanced search feature:
                  Last edited by iancognito; 19th August 2007, 09:03:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X