• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Photobucket seizes up my computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket seizes up my computer

Hi

I know I'm a techie--but mainly Applications rather than internet.

Whenever I view a link to Photo bucket-- on exit my computer is locked up & I have to switch off & startup (scandisk etc).

This also when I go to CHAT

Interestingly, this is only here in LB not a problem in CCS or PCF

Any ideas, Windows ME system with Zone Alarm

Turbo
    Tags: ccs, dell, flash, mis, seizes, worked

Re: Photobucket seizes up my computer

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    Any ideas, Windows ME system
    I hated ME, never worked with anything properly

Comment

I suggest you upgrade your windows you can go to XP for £50 now.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for replies--

I know I should use XP but the disc is full as its a 30MB disc and a 2MB backup disc-a graphics card which doesn't support 1024 x whatever-but its Athlon XP 2100-with "a brand new mouse"-LOL

I dither about upgrading or a brand new Dell with Vista for £449 with 19" screen.

However-as I said--the symptoms are only when in LB

Turbo

Comment

Is that MB? or do you mean GB
          A cd holds approx 800MB

Comment

LOL-my mistake--GB

Turbo

Comment

would it have something to do with Flash not being installed correctly on your puter ?

I dont know just I used to have similar probs and when I reinstalled it things worked better.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X