• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

June Meet 2006 @ the Briar Rose, Birmingham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Meet 2006 @ the Briar Rose, Birmingham

What happened to the photographs and posts for this?

I was there and it was my first night out with company since I stopped drinking due to alcoholism on 20/11/2005. I am pretty sure I was a member then as well - several years before I am listed as having joined.

Did something momentous happen in May 2007 that I know nothing about? Mmmmmm, come to think of it, I accessed the thread for the Briar Rose Meet a couple of years ago, but then, it is not like I spend all my time here now I have websites of my own to manage.

Gemini566
    Two are always better than one,
    but not as complicated as three can be.
    Tags: None

Hmmm not sure, we didn't exist in 2006 so it may well have been a CAG meet ? We started May 2007 so quite momentous lol... I think we had a meet in 2009 tho .... here https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...13th-june-2009

doesnt seem to be pics on there ( we lost things in an upgrade a few years back ) .... I'm a bit hazy memory wise but I think I have some pics on Facebook

just seen your name on the list of attendees on that thread so you may just have your dates out of kilter xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ahhh not many pics on there I'm afraid .... good memories brought back who'd have thought we'd still be here, and Tools & I got married a couple months back... at last !
      Click image for larger version

Name:	54CCAA40-1F2F-450B-BCA6-E1074763BB4F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1483315
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X