• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Slowwwwwww forum speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowwwwwww forum speed

Hi All

Just to make you aware that we are aware that the forum is running ridiculously slow at the moment and we are working to try and sort it out.

We may have to switch the forum off for a few hours but will let you know when that will be and most likely overnight so shouldnt impact too much.

We're by no means techy genius's so please bear with us while we try and work out what the problem is.

Much appreciated

Ame & Tools
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Slowwwwwww forum speed

the news ticker and VIP chat box have been taken down very temporarily while we assess the server load see if it eases things.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Seems well quick now... :-/ - just to be bloody awkward...

Tom
      I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
      Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

yes it does rather....hmmmmm lol - could be coincedence tho

Yes we want chatbox, we;re disabling some other non essentials see if that helps so we can have chatbox back up.
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Right sorted, we have put chatbox on and removed some bits no one will notice so shout if it slows up again.

Thank you

Ame & Tools
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Is it me or is the speed still playing up? It's taken me 8 minutes to get from main forum -to site issues - this thread to post this.

Comment

It is the site CJ, apologies we are looking into it.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Get some more ferrets on the wheel

Comment

There you go that should sort it
                  Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                  Me VS Abbey Win
                  BIL HSBC Credit Card
                  BIL EGG
                  BIL HSBC Loan
                  BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post

There you go that should sort it

Aww,they are sooo sweet, cutie ickle faces, I want one lol - Ive given them names, Bandit no 1, Snowy, Bandit no 2, and Sniffer...

bfxx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

Not sure what you and Tools did last night about the slowness of the forum but thank you. It is working a lot better this evening

Comment

Still bleeding slow for me. Getting bored wiv it I is

Comment

Bear with us righty, as you can understand we have a few other pressing matters to deal with at the same time too . On the same note, please don`t let that put anyone off letting us know of any problems you are experiencing with the site, it may just take a little longer than usual to sort.

Thanks for your support and patience all.

Tools & Amethyst
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Its not running too bad now.

Anyway this seems to be the problem

The error that you occoured happens when an account on the server is opening to many connections to mysql on the server This happens sometimes with poorly written code that leaves connections open and keeps opening more connections. When one account does this it effects the entire mysql server resulting in the error you recieved and is only fixed when we find the issue and stop those lingering connections.

lol

#staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X