• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CHATBOX and FORUM TIMES ISSUE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHATBOX and FORUM TIMES ISSUE

Can someone let me know the result of the 2 o clock race at Ascot at 10 minutes to 2 please !!!!!!

CHATBOX and FORUM TIMES ISSUE

as per the notice...

There is a small problem with the timings on the forum and the chatbox. The issue is being looked at and will be resolved as soon as possible.

VIP's please note the chatbox will be unavailable for the day. Please use the chatroom.

The issue is something to do with nodes and clusters if that helps

I am away for the day, and Tools is on his hols till this afternoon. I have got someone from the server company working on it but will look again this evening.

Basically the server runs on a number of nodes which have synchronized times and a couple have gone wonky and are 10 and 3 minutes out of sync.

So you may find if you reply to a post within 10 mins your reply might end up before the post you are replying to. If that makes sense.

Chatbox is closed because it really is pointless trying to have any kind of sensible conversation (pmsl) when you talk to yourself 10 minutes before you arrive.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Bear with us.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: CHATBOX and FORUM TIMES ISSUE

There perfect example Budgie posted after me honestly xxx

Good luck all :kiss: ttfn xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Spooky lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          as per the notice...
          The issue is something to do with nodes and clusters if that helps
          I had them for breakfast.
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Crunchy Nut ?

Comment

No Sapphy.................just the way he walks.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Just checked with servage and the have reset the timestamp. Chatbox is now up and running again. Thanks to Ame for sorting it out xx
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

luverrly jubbly - thanks for switching it back on xxx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X