• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Budgie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budgie

has kindly agreed to join the team on a more official basis. Think everybody knows him fairly well from around VIP and Working and he has been working hard with us on stuff in the background for a fair while, as well as doing most of the spreadies and being a great sounding board for me lol.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Budgie

Way to go Budgie.

You are a good and knowledgeable person, and will continue to do everyone here proud.

Comment

Well deserved Bud. You have done some bloody good work on here long may you continue.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well Done Budgie

well deserved too
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          has kindly agreed to join the team on a more official basis. Think everybody knows him fairly well from around VIP and Working and he has been working hard with us on stuff in the background for a fair while, as well as doing most of the spreadies and being a great sounding board for me lol.

An excellent appointment.

Comment

And well deserved. Hear hear and bravo!! LOL

Comment

Well done budgie:cheer2:
              your help and advice is invaluble!
              Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

I take it he's been vetted then?

Comment

castrated standard entrance procedure
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They've got you by the balls now Budgie.

Comment

Many thanks to all for your kind comments.

I am looking forward to working as part of the LB Team

Best Regards Budgie

Comment

Good appointment! Buds ramblings and reports from the test case were informative.

Well done Bud.
                        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          castrated standard entrance procedure
                          Blimey, no wonder you are so rampant then

Comment

Well done budgie

I always find your posts informative and to the point

jan
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Well Done Budgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X