• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hailstone B Movie 1970's - HELP !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hailstone B Movie 1970's - HELP !!!

In the late 70's maybe early 80's BBC2 did a series of B Movies and scary stuff I used to watch round my nans house. One of the films was The Cocoon, and one was this movie about Killer Hailstones, which I can't find hide nor hair of now.

Any ideas ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: bbc, born, find, help, movies, rose

Re: Hailstone B Movie 1970's - HELP !!!

Nope,
    cant even find a listing for 'The Cocoon' on IMDB

Comment

bugger - it was people wrapped in cocoons stored in a greenhouse. Could have been Pod ? lol. Or I could have a strange imagination which dreamt it all. I went through IDMB and all Alfred Hitchocks stuff cause it was similar genre wise to The Birds.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

found Cocoon 1985 on IMDB but thats too late I think ....and the storyline doesn't scan with my memory. Wouldnt have gone on to TV till 1987 ish would it.

I guess they may not have been full length movies - like Hitchcock did some 30 -80 minutes jobbies just for tv ?
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Was the cocoon one "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"? (1978)
          not sure about the other one

Comment

yey maybe I'll look :kiss: were the clones 'born' out of coccoons in a greenhouse thing?

There was also one where there was a lift on a plane and the vicar was slitting peoples throats in the lift.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

You watch some crap, how old were you while your nan was exposing you to all these video nasties...lol

Comment

pmsl I know....not sure tbh think i was 8 ish. I did used to hide behind the sofa a lot.

Was telling Tools about the Hailstone one and he thinks I was imagining it so damn and blast I can't prove I wasn't now.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

STILL!!!! Having this discussion and after a google search guess where it brought us.....................right back here lol.

We found the vicar on the plane thing last year, it was "Murder on flight 502"

The hailstone one ( I think it must have hailstoned one day in her childhood and her imagination ran away with her

Another one we just found was "Westworld" starring Yul Brynner

The search continues.............
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

WEll, I remember being at my 'dodgy' mate Joanne's house in about 1980 ish. She played me a movie, where some dude was dead on a mortuary slab, wakes up, attacks everyone with mortuary tools, i remember a scene of a drill going through someones actual head. Scared the living holy XXXX outta me!!!

So what was that???
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

oh and another one called Mary Rose or something about a scary girl who gets/got reincarnated.......

ok I'll stop now LOL

clearly me n sharon have similar movie memory reliability!

xx
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

cels mortuary slab movie mortuary

mary rose film :audrey rose (1977)

Ames hailstones: possibilty 1
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Abominable_Dr._Phibes

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X