• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Making custom Videos for Youtube for over here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making custom Videos for Youtube for over here.

Hi

In my research for videos on YouTube for "a certain thread"-I have come across lots of videos of varying quality-so thought it appropiate to learn how to do it.

This thread is for like minded members to work together to work out how to do it.

Obviously, we could enrol in Youtube forums/ Help, but I thought it better for us to work together , here, at our own pace & carry all of us to the next stage together.

I have seen the following videos of varying complexities:

A--Quality Sound recordings with a static Image

B--As above with moving Images in a Slideshow

C--As above with attempt to synchronize Quality Sound with Moving Unrelated Images (Fantasy Videos in particular)

D--Quality Sound with the original video as issued

In relation to D above--perhaps Copyright issues---???

I, myself, have no experience whatsoever---do we think there is enough support to research this topic?

Turbo

Re: Making custom Videos for Youtube for over here.

How to do what ?

Search or Make Videos ?

If making - what on earth are we making videos of ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ie---Videos for "Miss Saigon" which are non-existent or "Starlight Express" or even "LB meets".

Comment

ha ha someone has a great video I shot at the last but one LB meet - but don't think Peej would let me youtube it.

I have no idea on copyright for stuff to go on youtube...seems quite lax tho.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hmmmmmm---

I know you lot don't think I'm sophisticated---

but I can't find Miss Saigon or Starlight Express in )

---just wondered if we had a resident expert--

ie--All those Queen stuff I post was sent in by Ameteurs (albeit extroverts--LOL)

Comment

In Hindsight---Can you delete this thread Amethyst?/

Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              ha ha someone has a great video I shot at the last but one LB meet - but don't think Peej would let me youtube it.
              is that the 'cheeky' one you were doing of me ame???

pmsl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X