• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Songs From The Musicals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs From The Musicals

I like musicals (almost as much as Queen)-- I saw the original Miss saigon in the Westend.

Miss Saigon - Lea Salonga - Too Much for One Heart

Wait--Embedding disabled--(double click on part of screen(not bottom left arrow)---Believe me--persevere for this song!!
    Last edited by Turboman; 22nd March 2008, 22:14:PM.

Songs From The Musicals-(ish)

I like musicals (almost as much as Queen)--I'm fairly sophisticated--tried to post Miss Saigon--but rubbish videos!)

Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye

Comment

Re: Songs From The Musicals

My all time favourite musical is Grease - saw it in on stage in London and it was one of the highlights of my life so far [sad I know lol], and was in the school production of it lol

This is one of my fave songs from it

Comment

Another favourite is Rocky Horror - again, saw this on stage and was so funny lol [no, I didn't do a Bookworm before u ask!!!

Comment

Re: Songs From The Musicals-(ish)

Originally posted by turboman
          I'm fairly sophisticated
          msl:
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Elaine Page "Memory" (Cats)

The Absolutely fantastic--Elaine Page

Comment

The Bee Gees and GREASE

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm---nice one PJ

Comment

Miss Saigon Sun and Moon (Lea Salonga on TW Show)---What a beautiful pure voice

Comment

appears my musical tastes aren't as sophisticated as some lol

Sorry....this is another one of my favourites lol

Comment

West Side Story - Somewhere [this song is beautiful]

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                        appears my musical tastes aren't as sophisticated as some lol

Sorry....this is another one of my favourites lol

Nice one PJ---After Queen---I'm trying to regain credibility!!--LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                          Another favourite is Rocky Horror - again, saw this on stage and was so funny lol [no, I didn't do a Bookworm before u ask!!!

OMG PJ, we do have more of the same taste!! I luuuuuuuuurve Rocky Horror and know every word!! I too saw it as a live show....what did Bookie do??:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

I also know HSM 1&2 pretty well (thanks to my daughter) and listened to West Side Story as a kid (I like the Jet Song) I really like The King And I too, tho couldn't find much in the way of original film on youtube. God I always cry at the end lol!
                          You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Lea Salonga - Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Evita) Live

Lea Salonga's concert rendition of "Don't Cry For Me Argentina". Lea's live singing is movingly powerful and heart-felt. Once again she proves she's one of the greatest singers of our time.

Comment

Sarah Brightman & Antonio Banderas - The Phantom Of The Opera

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X