• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Who Will WIN the X Factor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Will WIN the X Factor?

Eoghan was boring!!
    The boys were ok, but Alex was outstanding! She brought tears to my eyes, especially the first song. Wow!
    She has to win,
    Sally xx
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Of course you have all missed who the biggest winner will be and always is.....

Mr S Cowell of course.

Comment

WOW!!!!! Alex was amazing!!!

JLS were great but she was too good
        Sally xx

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Alex TO WIN. She is simply WORLD CLASS.

Comment

If Alex released an album of all she's done on the show, I would buy it.
            She is absolutely incredible
            Sally xx
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            Such a beautiful song - Leonard Cohen can certainly write emotive songs.
            It was perfect for Alex.
            She had to win!
            Sally xx
            Last edited by littlesally; 13th December 2008, 22:51:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

who won then?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ALEXANDRA

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  who won then?
                  Ame!!!
                  How could you not watch?
                  Alex made me cry, she was so good, and that was just the first song lol
                  Leonard Cohen's Hallejuh was amazing for her, absolutely brilliant. Tears running down my face - but then that song always gets me (It's about sex btw!)
                  Sally xx

Comment

WOW WOW and I will say it again WOW Alexandra was brilliant must say Sal she made me cry too when she sang with Beyonce it was amazing.

SL xx
                    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Yes a worthy winner, no doubt.
                      Now what about the dancing? does only Amy and myself watch that?

Comment

Budgie is a closet Strictly fan.

Last nights was a bit of a nothing week I thought plus I felt a teeny bit conned as nobody got voted off. They had planned all along to have 3 couples in the final, but that went awry when John Sargeant quit so they decided they'd have the final with 2 couples. They obviously never actually planned to go ahead and only have 2 couples for the final.

Having said that they will be carrying the votes over from this week to next weeks final and also I rather think that Tom and Camilla would have been voted off and I'd rather it have been Lisa and Brendan.

Rachel was fab last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post

Last nights was a bit of a nothing week I thought plus I felt a teeny bit conned as nobody got voted off. They had planned all along to have 3 couples in the final, but that went awry when John Sargeant quit so they decided they'd have the final with 2 couples. They obviously never actually planned to go ahead and only have 2 couples for the final.

Having said that they will be carrying the votes over from this week to next weeks final and also I rather think that Tom and Camilla would have been voted off and I'd rather it have been Lisa and Brendan.

Rachel was fab last night.
                          There was a huge cock up in the voting which is why there was no dance off. The couple finishing last could never have got through with the public vote and they would have to be in the dance off so it was clearly unfair for anyone who had voted

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                            There was a huge cock up in the voting which is why there was no dance off. The couple finishing last could never have got through with the public vote and they would have to be in the dance off so it was clearly unfair for anyone who had voted

Really

Maybe the 'huge cock up' was his fault :santa2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X