• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I'm a celebrity, Get me outta here 2008 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a celebrity, Get me outta here 2008 thread

well it starts today and here is the line up

Brian Paddock--Former Met Police, and ran for Mayor of London this year.
    Carly Zucker--A Wag
    Dani Behr--I think we all remember her
    Esther Rantzen---That's Life and Childline founder
    George Takei--Star Trek(the original) cast member
    Joe Swash--former Eastenders star
    Martina Navaratilova---Former Tennis Champion.
    Nicola Mclean--(sorry no idea)
    Rober Kilroy-Silk---talkshow host, politician
    Simon Webbe--former Blue boyband member

I thought there was more of them. It starts on ITV1 tonight at 9pm

Re: I'm a celebrity, Get me outta here 2008 thread

Nicola( dont know who she is either) good on her in the trial
    Joe - hilarious
    Robert - up his own ****
    Brian - looks like a scared rabbit in the headlights

Ant and dec - class act as usual
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Thought I'd resurrect this thread, tonight its the first night for an eviction, hmmmm wonder who it will be?

I've just sat here crying with laughter at Jo and his 'wind' problem. Esther did very well in the 'coffin' trial. DVD is a complete pillock, although entertaining.

God knows who will be first to leave though.

Comment

I think it may be Timmy Mallett(can you believe he is still around?)

Comment

Bugger me it was Kilroy-Silk, can't believe that David van Day is still there the knob.

Comment

They need to throw in some poisonous snakes and spiders, then i'd watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Bugger me it was Kilroy-Silk, can't believe that David van Day is still there the knob.
              His constituents will be delighted that his testing of Australian foreign policy in Europe has proven so successful

Comment

Hi All

For all the peeps who are wondering (including me LOL ) who Nicola Mclean is..apparently shes a page 3 and glamour model .....
                I confess. I googled it lol

Shame that Rob Kiljoy..oops I mean Kilroy Silk got the boot.. I quite liked him. I used to watch his morning show on the Beeb before it went off air.
                David is a bit annoying, but,I think hes quite funny in some ways.

My faves at the mo are Esther (bless her for Childline ), George and Joe (liked the way he stuck up for David)

bfxx

bfxx
                Last edited by bloomingflower; 26th November 2008, 22:56:PM.

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

So who do you think will go tonight?

My moneys on Carly ...she's a bit boring.

Comment

I am puzzled was Timmy Mallet not on this before??? or am I thinking of another annoying git??
                    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

No it's first time for Timmy

Comment

I agree Carly is too quiet -
                        David and Timmy I think have deliberately been asked to provoke things - but actually thought David was really funny yesterday.

Esther has been great - and apparently she is using some methods she learnt on a course she went on after her daughter was helped tremendously with her ME by the same methods. I thought she was great in the trial yesterday and it is hard to appreciate what that must be like in the pitch black.

HOW did Brian Paddick become a top policeman?::He seems a nice enough chap - but I just dont see his credentials ( although we have seen everything else!)

Joe is great - but not sure about the flirting with Esther when it went a bit far!
                        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Not a clue who Carly is, that Nicola's plastic tits are too big, Joes lovely and Esther is cool though will get a bit annoying later.

Wanted that phone box yesterday to slip and plunge David into a pit of darkness for eternity.

Which is nice.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Carly is Joe Cole's girlfriend.

Comment

oh, does that make her a celebrity (who is Joe cole? a footballer?)
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X