• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

X Factor 2008 LIVE SHOWS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Factor 2008 LIVE SHOWS

The best voice in the competition from yesterday according to LB judges(that is me and Amy)

------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Austin's performance

Hola guapa! Jaw dropping as I watch this one....Ruth Lorenzo

Worst Performance of the night and a first...Simon Cowell saying he is wrong.
    Scott

Last edited by natweststaffmember; 12th October 2008, 12:21:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: X Factor 2008 LIVE SHOWS

I absolutely love that song, she was brilliant.

Comment

Hi
      IMO & my hubbies Alex was the best and we think she's gonna win! :laugh:
      But what do we know.

Comment

That Ruth looks quite 'sturdy'

Comment

Harry, do you mean Aleandra Burke?

Comment

I think there is some amazing talent this year..............Diana is from my neck of the woods and i should be voting for her but I voted for Laura...amazing voice......And the men will vote for the sexy senorita every bloody week so they can see her puppies!!!!
            pmsl...
            Simon Cowell lost for words thats gotta be a first!!

Comment

I agree Laura wasgreat

It is the strongest year yet

Sorry about Bad lashes, as in boot camp they looked great.

Dont understand what happened to them.
              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                Harry, do you mean Aleandra Burke?

Yes I do,
                To do a whitney Houston number and actually pull it off (which I think she did) while dancing on stage is pretty good stuff for the first live show.
                Oh and i think BAD Lashes were better than Girl band.

Comment

TBH I thought they were all pretty good for a first live show.

It must be terrifying.
                  "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

Too true scoobydoo,
                    Its fine for us to sit here and comment, but boy it must be sooo nerve wracking. I felt sorry for the young guy who had to sing that old 60's number and wear those awful clothes, Poor guy. Don't know what simon was thinking with that one.

Comment

She is bloody gorgeous too isnt she. Liked her from her audition. lovely mmmm.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hard to believe she is only 17, not just the body but the voice too.

Comment

It is definately. Reminds me a bit of Helena Christensen - always had a thing for her (when shes got her curves anyway) Amazingly beautiful voice.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

personally from each boot camp group I thought they could have put 4 through . I really wanted theblond girl Amy to go through. But I am predujiced as she is the spitting image of my daughter also called Ami and the same age. but I thought she had a unusual voice.

I also loved the young jackson 5 type group.

very high standard

But i cant wait to see the Peter Kay mickey take, I think it is tonight. Sounds a hoot

Comment

I liked the young girl AMY, if its the same one I'm thinking of, was she the one whose mother had died. If so she was great. Really lovely voice for such a wee pretty young girl.
                              I'm still ging with Alex to win. Anyone else got a firm fav at the start of the competion.?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X