• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hot tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot tips?

Right I am off to Ascot tomorrow - first time

and before anyone gets into heavy discussions about betting - this is a one off - never been before and dont even kow how to bet.

If anyone has a hot tip I will place a bet for LB and donate if it wins?
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Re: Hot tips?

oooooo don't tempt me....I was looking wantonly at betfair yesterday.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Enaid is your woman for that.

Comment

Am not sure if I can place this site here, but this is the site I usually have a look at. Please feel free to remove the link if you think it inappropriate.

Last edited by Paule; 18th June 2008, 23:21:PM. Reason: removed link to betting site

Comment

Its a one off and for a good cause

There is a horse caled bankable running - would that be too ironic ?

If I can find out how to do it I will go for that one
          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

Bankable is the favourite so it could be a good bet. If the ground is soft then it is a good bet according to my sources. pmsl
            http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/h...6908-20589750/

Comment

Well whatever Scooby have a great day, the weather is a bit iffy for you today, sorry to say.
              I too would go with Bankable it is fav and a short price so you need to back it win only.
              Never been to Ascot but you may only be allowed a minimum bet with the bookies there.
              You may be better of at a Tote booth where you just say the horse number and what you want on it to win. Good Luck and not too much champagne eh Enaid x

Comment

As a rule, i dont go each way on anything less than 5/1. 5/1 or over i generally go each way, although when i get a winner i always wish i'd stuck it all on the nose lol

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                  Am not sure if I can place this site here, but this is the site I usually have a look at. Please feel free to remove the link if you think it inappropriate.
                  Froggy
                  As your pm box is off, i am just letting you know i have removed the betting link now.
                  I left it on for the couple of days until Scooby went to the races.

Hope you had a good Day Scooby and got lots of winning

Comment

Sorry folks bankable was 5th and I was down on the day:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

But good fun - people watching - nearly had a punch up next to us - which just shows toffs cant hold their drink either

I learnt that gambling not for me and dont mix champagne and Pimms ( and I dont mean in the same glass)

If the government wants to rescue the country it should put another stealth tax on gambling (IMO!!!!!) as I have never seen so much cash in one day. And take taxes off fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post

If the government wants to rescue the country it should put another stealth tax on gambling (IMO!!!!!) as I have never seen so much cash in one day. And take taxes off fuel.
                      Dont know what the difference would be there?? It would still be the hard working punter who is hit in the pocket one way or another.

I have my own ideas on how to rescue the country, but i'll save it for another thread lol

Comment

Glad you had a nice day Scooby, your right about champagne and pimms lol orrible lol

Comment

How about with a large splash of rum?
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Glad you had a good day Scoobs.

I went to Ascot once when I was a teenager- a wierd experience.

I got up at 7
                            got on the number 7 bus
                            got off at stop number 7
                            went up to bookie number 7
                            said '' I'll have 700 quid on horse number 7 in the 7th race
                            ....horse came in 7th.

Comment

Old ones are the best Dad.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X