• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trump Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol.

Comment

• Made me chuckle this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	82093170-4B91-43EF-84AD-85E731637E22.png
Views:	1
Size:	599.2 KB
ID:	1400567
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Nice to see Sarah Sanders getting in the neck from reporters on Trump's new policy of seperating children from their immigrant parents and locking them up.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Time.JPG
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1410493

Comment

• this has been updated again for trump, love webbrain

https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain...D0AA246292D#-8
            crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

• So Mr President, where do you think the package bomber got his inspiration from?

Name:	Van2.JPG
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1431203

Comment

• Not much in the way of a suprise there.

Trump really is a plank.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Trump is the most unpredictable president of America...

Comment

• British Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde captivated by Ivanka Trump at the G-20.

Comment

• Trump is not sweet. Did you watch the impeachment broadcast yesterday?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lego.png
Size:	677.6 KB
ID:	1560431

Comment

• i am at the position of now thinking/realizing that nearly everything was staged. We are being enumerated by the banking cartels so they can force introduce a digital currency that they hold the ledger to ( communism by another name ) and all online activity, world wide, is being monitored and psychological techqnics are being implemented online to coerce and direct people.
                          When you get an understanding of who owns the softare being used, how its being used, you start to realize so much online and media interaction is fake.

The great reset is just about resetting control of the monetary exchange systems.
                          Build back better is the pathway to Communism through force public debt

trump was in there way, so they targeted him

Just my opinion comrades, dont report me to the gulag

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

• Love this.

Name:	biden.JPG
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	1562469

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X