• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Excuse my pride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse my pride

I really am so proud and delighted this is happening.
    Being surrounded by mills most of my childhood days and probably never even noticing them, to getting to my retirement days and noticing them gone, tells a very poignant tale.
    Most of my relatives past and present worked in a mill, I did myself for a time.
    I bloody love it, love it, love it, not saying it will solve our employment or any other problems we have, but I do think putting the pride back in what we can and do, do is a massive start.

Our mission to bring cotton spinning back to its spiritual home in the North West of England has been several years in the making. Now things are really moving at a pace and we’re getting ready to launch English Fine Cottons as the only commercial cotton spinner in the UK.
    While we’re not quite ready with our website, we have lots to share with you about our progress – the coming months will see significant progress on the multi-million pound restoration of Tower Mill, we’ll complete the installation of state-of-the-art equipment and recruit more people to help us create a true ‘Made in Britain’ business, producing some of the finest quality cotton yarns to be found anywhere in the world.So, welcome to our blog, a space where we’ll keep you up-to-date with news, pictures and videos and get you as excited as we are about this fast-developing, ground-breaking project.Stay with us on the journey and be part of the story.

https://www.englishfinecottons.co.uk/
    Tags: None

Re: Excuse my pride

Totally right to beproud Enaid! Fantastic.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Re: Excuse my pride

That is good news You can go have a nosey Nelly - https://www.englishfinecottons.co.uk...to-tower-mill/ - although sounds pretty popular ( EDITOR’S NOTE ADDED ON 15/10/2016: Thank you for your interest in our open days but both dates are now fully booked. Due to the amount of interest, we will announce an additional date later in the year. )
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X