• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Footy footy footy: This is the Wales Euro thread cos England were crap......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footy footy footy: This is the Wales Euro thread cos England were crap......

I know Celestine is not a fan of the beautiful diving game of football but Wales you bloody did it.
    Semi final of the European Championships and now, everyone is proud of that team(and not the bunch of overpaid prima donnas who couldn't beat a supermarket!!)

Just for clarification: I'm not welsh but what a game tonight.....
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Footy footy footy: This is the Wales Euro thread cos England were crap......

I'm saying nowt.

Comment

Re: Footy footy footy: This is the Wales Euro thread cos England were crap......

They were nothing short of brilliant. Shame Aaron Ramsey will miss the Portugal game but as someone said, at least he didn't cry like Gazza.

Comment

Hang me head, even I watched the second half and although I don't know the off side rule nor never will, it was bloody brill, well done Wales.

Comment

Belgium were good.

Wales were better!

Well done!
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

There is a thing going round which has a picture of Gareth Bale and the possession stats: Wales 48% and Belgium 52%. The caption was you can still lose 52 to 48 and remain in Europe!!!

Comment

Final, Wales and Iceland of course Wales win 2-1

Comment

Come on ICELAND...!!!!!!

Comment

pob lwc cymru

Comment

Are you going to watch it Nelly? They don't use rackets you know?

Wales have got a fair chance. Portugal haven't played all that well. If the Belgium game is anything to go by it should be a stonker.

Comment

Watching with clogs on ( or leeks ? or woolly slippers ?) .... GO WALES !!!!!!!!!!

And just on the football subject - wasn't the welcome home the Iceland team received from their country bloody fantastic !

Whatever happens with Wales tonight I suspect they will be welcomed home as Hero's too.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I noticed they were short on bats lol
                        Will be bloody dizzy tbh tennis, Wales and Masterchef lol
                        I must add what a credit to the sport Iceland are, they lost their match but no one would have known, no trouble either not even when displaying their war chant.

Comment

England just slinked back into the country heads hung in shame... maybe that's why there's no passion in their game - we don't bloody support them unless they win, we all expected them to be cr*p, rather than getting behind them and encouraging them to be their absolute best, instead blaming the money many of them are paid for their lack of impetus. I just don't feel very proud of England at the moment ( across the board not just football)
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I just don't feel very proud of England at the moment ( across the board not just football)
                            You will do soon enough, trust me I'm a pensioner lol and so will you be some day xx

Comment

Time for a singalong(and Wales voted Leave as well )

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X