• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Formula One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer and wine CHECK
    Snacks CHECK
    Shouting voice ready CHECK

SOooooooooOOOOO excited bouncing in my seat!!!!!
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Oh no.................. Houston we have a problem, there is no coffee in the house! I have just tipped the jar up to get the last bits out to make a cup, and there is no way that him will take me to Asda this close to the kick off

Comment

No chance! get your walking boots on

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Oooohhhhhh Here We Goooooo

Comment

opppsy massa

Paulo Coelho

Comment

So whos going to finish where then....

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Raikonen 1, Alonso 2, Hamilton 3

Button, prob about 13th

P.S. I reserve the right to change my post as the race goes on, to avoid looking stupid! PMSL
                Last edited by Paradox; 8th July 2007, 13:15:PM.

Comment

pmsl

Kimi nearly always goes bang near the end of the race same for jenson. He will go bang or crash

Mind you Kimi is driving like a demon today!

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I liked this thread far better when the bikes were being discussed.

F1 = no danger, no excitement!!!

Moto GP/WSB/BSB = excitement in fistfulls and danger if its what gets you going.

Oh and in case the F1 nuts have forgotten what its all about, in the bikes racing they overtake, yes really, it is feasible in motorsport.

Glenn

PS I reckon that F1 has become the ultimate bore, hype personified.

Comment

YouTube - robert KUBICA accident of the year 2007

Nope.. Never excitement or danger. 170mph head on into a wall.

lol

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          YouTube - robert KUBICA accident of the year 2007

Nope.. Never excitement or danger. 170mph head on into a wall.

lol

Matt
                          LOL it comes to something when the only bit of excitement you get in F1 is someone crashing.

Go watch moto gp, etc and although they do crash and the element of danger is real rather than hype, the excitement comes from riders duelling on the track, mostly without crashing.

ROFL

Glenn

Comment

Couln't agree more Glenn. F1 is for girls. (oops think i will regret saying that.) Yep Moto GP guys do crash.

YouTube - MOTOGP Old Crash Times

But it is fantastic racing so is WSB, come on F1 fans wise up

RLJ

Comment

RLJ

I used to be a devotee of F1 but like many others have got bored of it in recent years.

It has potential but sadly even with the inclusion of Hamilton imho it has becaome a procession that gives no incentive to win, the spectacle and excitement which suggests it might be different is pure unadulterated hype as fas as im concerned.

Glenn

Comment

Its not down to the drivers anymore, its the technology in the cars and the pit stops. Hamilton is good for UK supporters as was Damon Hill and Mansell. Take away all the fancy tech stuff and we might see better racing. What happened to good old fashioned gear changing etc.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X