• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Formula One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula One

Just watched the Canadian qualifying.. looks like the race is going to be a goodie!

Anyone else out there like F1?
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Yep I sure do, and looks like Hamilton is going to be the next British champion.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Deller
      And I'd put money on him being Sports Personality of the Year.......In fact I think I might just do that...
      Good idea!

Lewis is talented, daring, brave and gorgeous (sorry guys but he really is!)

Looking forward to the race tomorrow he has brought a much needed breath of fresh air to F1!

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

He is a superb driver there is no getting away from it. but its not down to him whether he is next British champion,this season anyway. Its down to Mclaren. He could have won the last GP but team orders prevented it. F1 has become racing that is won or lost in the pit stops. It was better years ago when the likes of James Hunt, Nikki Lauda and even a guy who was my neighbour Tom Pryce. Now there is a driver who could have been world champion. If you want to see good racing watch WSB.

RLJ

Comment

My ex was a keen F! fan, as is the current Mr Delta.

I got bored when everyone started treating Schuey like a god, and it was him constantly winning/cheating all the time.

Also I lost the heart for it during that weekend in Imola, that was too high a price for any sport.

I do have my eye on a certain biker though, ooooooooh Rossi....... be mine

Comment

What a race.... 6 laps to go

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Oh well what do I say...

Sato well done

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Go lewis go lewis go lewis, Brilliant, genius, fantastic drive

Kubica get better soon....scary as hell

Alonso get your act together

4 saftey cars

Paulo Coelho

Comment

matt, deller did you see it?

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I saw it from about the 18th lap, what a race, what a win, what a nice guy, I bet his mum is so proud of him!

Was nice to see our flag at the top and to hear our anthem being played for a change

Comment

Had tears in my eyes twice that race onec for Kubica and then for Lewis' win! Briliant I am so chuffed. He is 100% the next Senna

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Matt, I can see you hiding down there in your swish new purple colours...

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I wasn't hiding.. I was lurking What a fantastic win, it's about time! Bloody Maclaren team orders!

What a horrendous crash though. Thankfully he's alright, no broken bones etc.

Matt

Comment

Isn't it brill to have a decent British driver? What a win. Our son is named Lewis, on;y he's a biker, thinks he's Lewis Hamilton on his RS 50 lol....
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Broken leg they said at the end of the race will be out for the rest of the season

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X