• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Luggerbugs has left the building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luggerbugs has left the building

Well, I've LuggerBuggered off from CAG for the final time. Silly sausages wanted me to remove my links to my Cabot blog. There's only so many straws this old camel's back can take before I finally get the hump. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

OOPS. Mixing metaphors. Or something.

But anyway, I won't be back there again. The mods have finally rubbed me up the wrong way to the point of no return. So feckem.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Re: Luggerbugs has left the building

Sorry to hear that Lugger, Very much their loss. Hard to believe they can be so petty.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
      Hard to believe they can be so petty.
      Isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
        Sorry to hear that Lugger, Very much their loss. Hard to believe they can be so petty.
        Honestly? No it isn`t
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi Luggerbugs,

It's much better here anyway it's there loss :hug:
          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I just hope it's not too long before you get over this lugger.
            I think we have been acquainted for over 12 months now and I know what a very sensitive person you are in such matters.
            When I stop laffin, I'll just say I think you did exceedingly well too survive there so long. Enaid x

Comment

Oh Lugger my friend, how long have I been nagging you to give that shower a wide berth. Well hun its happened at last and welcome to your (not so) new (hopefully) permanent home. I'm looking forward to lots of excitement now, with your colourful posts and witty repartee. Oh and of course your assault on all things 'dodgy dca's' included. :kiss:

:grouphug:

Oh just one question, did you say goodbye? pmsl.
              Last edited by Sapphire; 19th April 2008, 07:48:AM.

Comment

The problem is Sapphire, Cabot have gone remarkably quiet on me

Still, once the OFT case is finally put to bed, no doubt there will be tales a plenty to relate about my RBS fight. And I do have the Tiscali thing going to keep things ticking over.

All we need really, is folks to come here rather than OTR with their Cabot probs. I think I'll make a mention in my blog. I'll ditch the CAG link too. What's good for the goose etc, etc. What, ME petty???
                Last edited by LuggerBugs; 19th April 2008, 08:12:AM. Reason: Yes, I did say goodbye. ;)
                My Blog

Comment

Nice one hun, and don't forget there's plenty of others you can get your teeth into if your bored, errrrrrrrm whom shall I mention, oooooooooo yes there's ........ let me think ......................

still thinking ..............................................

Anyone got any suggestions .............................................

Comment

Think a few may be mourning their loss already

Comment

Ach, they'll get over it. Nobody is indispensible. Even if we like to THINK we are. :tinysmile_twink_t2:
                      My Blog

Comment

I know what you mean - I nearly left at the weekend too, but was persuaded to stay.

I am just getting fed up of the over-moderation over there - I'm sure a lot of people know the rumours going around about why so many mods/site-helpers have just left en-masse.

Comment

The rumours, but NOT the truth. And I don't suppose we ever will.
                          My Blog

Comment

Well, everyone always has their own version of the truth, don't they? Always hard to tell who's being genuine or who just has a case of sour grapes.

I just try to stay out of it, but i must admit it gets a bit much when you're made to feel like a naughty school-child.

Comment

Yep, so much for openness and honesty over there

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X