• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

"Britains Got Talent"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Britains Got Talent"

Just wondered if you watched it and what are your thought?

I loved the dancing dog.
    The bendy woman made me feel sick.
    One or two had me in stitches laughing.
    The young lad at the end made me cry.

Re: "Britains Got Talent"

All I have to say is what is going on in these peoples heads? Most are so untalented they should get back to their jobs at mcdonalds. How can people put themselves up there to look so foolish, are we obsessed with fame? I was forced to bear 10 minutes because my daughter was home, well never again.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

We thought the dancing dog was hilarious, and the voice on that young lad at the end was fantastic! certainly didn't expect that!! but we were in stitches, whilst also cringing and expecting an ambulance jobbie, at the old woman on the bed of nails pmsl

Comment

I missed it this week,but if it's the young lad that's been on telly all day today,he was fantastic
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I thought that young lad had an incredable talent.

The dancing dog was also fantastic.

But I tip the Lad to win

Comment

Have just seen the fantastic quasi michael jackson act. It was superb. I will update this when I have a youtube for this one.

Comment

OMG I have missed it again does it get repeated at any time ?
              Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Try youtube clips tomorrow but I think the repeat will be tomorrow afternoon during the time the Eastenders mongnibus is on

Comment

Thanks Froggy will try and catch it tomorrow

Comment

aye micheal jackson one was cool, as was the young boy at the end. No one made me cry this week tho, not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Springy thingys were funny and the guy stuck in the bag was just daft.

And pmsl @ mongnibus
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Scottishlass, I left you some hunky men in the music and lyrics section so that you make sure you do not miss the live shows when they are on, pmsl. And for the guys are some sexy female band and for the cry babys amongst you there is connie from last year and andrew from this year. Cry your heart out and enjoy.....

Comment

Thanks Froggy

Comment

I am getting worried - finding simon cowell strangely attractive.

Must be a power thing - he makes quick decisions and is certainly in charge!
                          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

lol well SL will agree with you by the looks of her fansite

Pop Idol 2 Links (Unofficial Site), February 20, 2004 09:24 PM
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

OMG there is another SL somewhere

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X