• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Dunno hun, think Fendy's disappeared off the face of the earth ......again!! LOL
    maybe she taken another hol...with her big win

Comment

I'm going to PM her.

sapphire

Comment

good idea..... tell her to get her butt back in here pronto.... it's far to quiet these day's lol

Comment

yes i was wondering about fendy ....... i know she was going to write some letters but she does those soooo fast she shouldve been back aaaaagggges ago!
          lol
          yea natwest my LEAST fav people........

Comment

Morning, morning all you bank holidayers lol and why I ask, do the banks have a holiday named after them? They never seem to give us lot a break lol.

Anyway I hope you all have a good en, a rest, a change of scenery whatever makes you happy, spose that'll mean getting drunk for some :rolleyes:
            Not doing much meself, waiting for X Factor, love that.
            I saw a lovely caravan for sale, thought about going having a look at it, but guess what? The old Enaid brain did it again (or didn't) I can't find it on eBay now pmsl.
            Must have not been the right one for me and it's just not meant to be lol, that's my excuse anyway lol.

Comment

aw enaid you should go look again ! or they might have taken it off and thats why you cant find it?
              ah well bank holiday ... loads to do and no money to do it with!! lol so looks like ill be doing nothing for the holidays..on the up side though uniform has been bought for my son who is starting seniors in just over a week..... spent round about £250
              i just have to get little ones things but she starts the week after in infant school so not as expensive thank god!
              daughters due down thursday to go away with us for the weekend ,even if we have to play golf and eat dry bread all weekend i am determined to have a good time!
              well emailed the idiots about SAR AGAIN! but looking like ill have to take it futher why are they still getting away with all the rule breaking? thought the laws were there to protect us consumers not to test our knowledge on them??
              ooo eck wheres the sun gone? it was here a minute ago!?

Comment

I have found it now, doesn't appear to have a shower in though, not much good to me with our Tilly.
                Going away next weekend lovely Archer, hope you have a nice time.Playing golf doesn't appeal to me much tried it once, it hurt me hand lol. Spose the nineteenth is more my thing lol.
                Your kids are growing up now, time will fly lol, not envious mind I've done my time lol.
                I have lost my bit of sun too, maybe tis just having a rest like me.

Comment

morning all, ooo nearly afternoon really,
                  kids were picked up by their auntie and have been taken to the beach, spent the morning running round like a looney doing all the house work i couldn't be bothered to do yesterday... lol Still got a mountain of washing to get through but hey the sun is shining (again) so at least i can get it all the line for a change. Hmmm golf.. walking through a field carrying a big stick and whacking a ball!!! nope.. not my thing either... lol
                  Enaid hun.. i'll join you in the 19th.... lol

Comment

lol nooo tempty its crazy golf i was talking about! not the real thing!! i couldnt do that it looks so boring i think id be asleep b4 the 2nd hole!
                    what a lovley day it turned into....
                    and the dog went out for a short walk on the lead today....well a short shake and quiver! she was terrified.....until i called her to chase me while my son held her lead...so i had a run round the block! hope shes not expecting me to take her for a run everyday! lol that would be a sight would need a shock absorber bra on for that!! pmsl

Comment

Pmsl Archer .... oh dear that did conjour up some funny images!!!

Ahhh crazy golf, yes i can just about handle that...lol not played that for years, might have to take the kids down to play some time.... give us something to do...not too expensive either!! yup good idea...thanks for that

Comment

tempty we played loads of crazy golf on holiday the other week! i lost most of the holes,the kids were better than me !! hopefully play some more next weekend!
                        hows everyones day been? gorgeous here ...
                        any news about fendy??
                        found out off my oldest son that his uncle is now proper muscley!!(that spelling doesnt look right!) nooo i cant stand it! dont let me near him.....help someone.... :devil:

Comment

mmmmmmm... Muscles, okay this spelling does not look right to me either!!

Morning all, lovely here too. Now crazy golf is something that I have not played in years... ...I do not think I need to be any more crazy!! :banana:

I hope you are all well, I have been working hard and looking forward to some R&R and R&C's pmsl

If I could possibly give anyone a nudge in the direction of Angelizing V Welcome Finance it would be greatly appreciated... ...Hitting a brick wall at the moment :crazy:

Hope you all have a fab day, :banana:

Ang. X

Comment

Morning people lol,
                            Lovely day here today, I hope the sun doesn't go and hide like it did yesterday.
                            I am up late this morning, I didn't sleep well last night at all. I had ruddy heart burn like never before, it was vile made me cry lol. OH said it would be the rum, silly sod lol.
                            Anyway hope you all have a lovely day and make the most of this fine weather.

Comment

morning all, looks like it's gonna be another good un here today aswell. Hmm don't want to sleep the whole day away today then........ i'll miss it!!!! can't do that, not when we get so few of them...lol. Oh well work was pants last night.... due to our doesy manager letting half the staff have the night off as it is bank holiday weekend... he then spent the night running around like a headless chicken panicking over all the work...... trying to pressure us into hurrying.....lol.

Enaid hun, heart burn not good.... I used to suffer with it allot. one of the best things you can take for it is peppermint tea.... taste vile but does the trick. or suck a strong mint..... i've known people swallow toothpaste too..... am not recommending that though.....ewwwwww. lol

Comment

Morning Everyone

Went to see Hary Potter last night at the IMAX cinema and it was in 3D.
                                It was amazing the effects.

I had seen the film before, but in 3D its great.
                                Plus its on the IMAX screen too which is huge.

Would recommend to anyone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X